To become a new subscriber, please follow the instructions at the end of this post.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in, then click on the "Subcriber Content" tab to view content.
Dear Friends and Supporters:
I have some exciting news! For years, you have enjoyed my articles and commentary on a wide variety of subjects. An exclusive content portal on my website has been developed to deliver to you, my friends and supporters, an array of revolutionary materials.
I’ve been immensely productive this past year, producing nearly a dozen pieces in one month alone, and I’ve been interviewed and/or referenced by many others, including Nico Lang, Freddie deBoer, and Corey Robin.
A number of my pieces have gone viral, reframed public discourse, and recast conversations outside the conventional paradigm of the left-right divide. These include "I'm a Freelance Writer. I Refuse to Write for Free," "White Chicks Behind Bars," “Gay Marriage IS A Conservative Cause,” and “‘Undocumented’: How an Identity Ended a Movement,” and "Why Is America Turning to Shit?" to name a few.
This work has often been for free, delivered to improve public discourse and provide my insights to the world. Now, I want to share special content and features with you, my friends and supporters, but I need your help.
Much of this work requires a great deal of investment of time and energy, but in the freelance world, the monetary return sometimes does not reflect its value. For a small subscription of $2, $5, or $10 a month, you help me to continue my work. In return:
- You get access to my weekly newsletter, which includes links to articles and resources around the web.
- Podcasts exclusive to subscribers (in process).
- Access to the exclusive content archives.
- First notification of anything I publish that's exclusive to this site.
- Archive access to exclusive material generated during podcasts.
- Resource lists, including bibliographies generated during my projects.
- The knowledge that you are helping to support independent, long-form analytic and journalistic work that cannot be found anywhere else.